Within this role, you will you will lead the delivery of tax reporting and tax compliance for all of the UK parent and subsidiary companies, as well as playing a partnering and advisory role across the group companies, and liaising with external advisors as and when required. You will also be involved in implementing tax policy and the transfer pricing documentation across the group.
Your responsibilities will also include:
* Leading on the corporate tax compliance for all UK parent and subsidiary companies including preparation of corporation tax returns, managing payments on account, and the relationship with HMRC.
* Preparation of CFC review.
* Advising on PE status on an ad hoc basis.
* Monitoring the international corporate tax compliance for all overseas companies.
* Taking responsibility for the group tax reporting, including tax input into budgets, forecasts and year end reporting, as well as the preparation of disclosure for statutory reporting.
* Working with the Head of Tax with liaising with statutory auditors at interim and year end.
* Assisting the Head of Tax with ad hoc projects and advice regarding group tax issues.
* Assisting the Head of Tax with Transfer pricing policy, implementation and compliance.
Please apply ASAP to be considered or get in touch to have a confidential discussion