Our client is seeking a leader for their Indirect Tax Technology Consulting team. Growth of internal and external markets and increased demand from Heads of Tax and CFOs for risk management solutions and Customs/supply chain reviews means this firm of international accountants desires a leader for their team, in order to capitalise on the opportunity.
This role will be based in London, but the key skills needed are global/universal, so we invite applicants at Partner level from overseas, too witht he following expertise:
- Leadership of a large team
- Budgeting for successful and sustainable growth
- Mentorship of talent within the team to ensure a strong succession pipeline
- Understanding of the latest developments in IT and Taxology.
- Programme Management
- Excellent Communication skills.
- A background in Management Consulting