A Property and Real Estate Group seeks an interim Senior Tax Manager: offering up to £650 per day.
Your new company is a Real Estate and Property Group based in Central London. After several strategic acquisitions the company's portfolio has grown exponentially and has recently reached a value of £4 billion and continues to grow. Given the vast expansion of the company there is an opportunity for an interim Senior Tax Manager to support the Head of Tax in providing a broad range of tax advice to the group, creating an effective in-house tax advisory and compliance function.
Given the companies rapid growth, the changing tax landscape and small tax team, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of tasks and develop a broad skill set.
The purpose of this role is to provide support to the Head of Tax in respect of tax projects including:
Assisting and advising on transactions undertaken by the group such as:
* corporate or property acquisitions
* intragroup lease structuring
* corporate restructuring
* bank refinancing
* Developing tax forecast and reporting models to help inform good business decisions
* Help to ensure business policies and processes keep pace with changes in operations
* Others responsibilities as business dictates: the dynamic nature of the organisation requires candidates to be prepared and willing to learn at short notice.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
* CTA/ACA qualified
* Real Estate transaction experience
* Wider real estate tax experience
* Experience of tax forecasting
* A high degree of computer literacy with strong excel skills in particular.
Most important is attitude. The ideal candidate should demonstrate :
* Ability to work in a dynamic environment that moves at an incredibly fast pace;
* Keen to roll sleeves up and crunch data;
* Attention to detail;
* Logical/ reasoned approach to problem solving;
* Ability to build relationships quickly;
This role is a 3-6 month position that will pay up to £650 per day dependant on experience.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Tasha de Keyser on 0203 465 0138.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.