A global Insurance firm in the heart of London are seeking a Group Tax Manager to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Global Head of Tax, your responsibility is ensuring the tax compliance obligations are met for the group including the branches that report through the UK.
* Manage the preparation process of and review quarterly / annual tax reporting disclosures and tax balances under US GAAP and UK GAAP. Includes advising on the Group's forecasted effective tax rate, ensuring disclosures are GAAP and SEC compliant, and the preparation of reports to communicate the key tax issues to the Board and Audit Committee where appropriate.
* Support the Group Chief Accounting Officer on direct tax matters arising on projects, non-recurring transactions and tax planning.
* Manage the UK and overseas branch corporation tax return preparation process. Includes undertaking technical analysis of transactions and arrangements in order to determine appropriate tax treatment. Managing claims for double tax relief.
* Maintain and develop the firms relationship with HMRC on corporation tax matters, including preparing technical responses to HMRC queries and enquiries to ensure the most optimal outcome.
* ATT/CTA qualifications or other relevant tax qualifications
* ACA Qualified with 3-5+ years experience
* UK & US GAAP
* Be a strong communicator
For further information, please apply on the link below.