Our client is a leading asset management firm. Based at their London office, this newly-created role is directly reporting to the Head of Tax and would be responsible for Global M&A tax projects.
- Oversee the complete life-cycle of M&A projects from a tax perspective.
- Supporting the investment management team in all tax matters:
~ Management of due diligence, investment tax structures, and exit planning on a global basis (primary concern with respect to complex direct and secondary investment)
~ Co-ordination of the on-boarding process from a tax perspective for key investments
~ Monitoring of prior investments with respect to tax efficiency (including the proposal of more optimal structures)
- Supporting tax initiatives at a portfolio level
- Collaboration and management of external tax advisors
- Negotiating T&Cs from a tax perspective
- Providing tax training to colleagues in the investment and legal teams
- Degree in Tax, Accounting, Finance or related subjects
- Extensive experience in cross-border M&A tax projects
- Fluent in English
Nice to haves
- Experience working with private equity and asset management organisations
- Additional European language