This large-cap energy business has grown quickly. With a specialised position in its market, the Group has interests in over 80 exploration and production licences across 16 countries. Offering a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment, this organisation is on a steep upward growth trajectory. As such, the need has arisen to raise the profile of tax and hire an International Tax Manager.
Reporting directly to senior leadership, you will be responsible for providing support to group and business unit tax teams and advice to internal stakeholders on a range of corporate and operational taxes issues and outsourced compliance matters.
• Assisting with group corporate tax planning, capital structure maintenance and M&A activities
• Working on in-house and facilitating outsourced corporate tax compliance
• Assisting with other areas of UK and international tax such as transfer pricing, withholding taxes, treasury matters and controlled foreign companies
• Dealing with group corporate tax accounting and external reporting
• You will be ACA/Tax qualified with experience of UK corporate taxes
• Experience of international corporate taxes from an in-house role or private practice
• Tax accounting skills and experience of IFRS accounting
• Excellent interpersonal skills with proven stakeholder management experience
• Ability to advise on a pragmatic and commercially aware basis
• Ability to discuss tax technical matters in plain language
• A performance-driven culture that generates results
• A commitment to your personal and professional development
• A culture that appreciates diversity & inclusion and provides equal opportunities
• Recognition and reward for your performance
• Free gym
• Private healthcare
• Strong pension scheme
• Flexible working hours
For a confidential discussion, please contact Rebecca Sheehan at Nebula-Partners directly.