Tax Compliance and Systems Manager opportunity with a Global Real Estate and Property group (9 month FTC).
A Global Real Estate and Property group currently seeks a Tax Compliance and Systems Manager to join their tax team in their Central London offices on a 9 month FTC. This role has the possibility for extension.
The central purpose of the Tax Compliance and Systems manager will be to provide cover in areas of:
* Year-end tax consolidations;
* Administering the UK entities year-end tax accounting;
* Preparation of UK tax computations following year end.
Crucially, the role will also entail the trial and incorporation of a new accounting system amongst the tax team for the purposes of UK individual entity tax provisioning as well as group consolidated tax provisioning.
The ideal candidate will be an effective communicator in order to liaise with a variety of different teams within the organisation. They will also be highly ambitious, dynamic and capable of bringing new ideas to the table as well as implementing them. Essential qualifications, skills and knowledge includes:
* An accountancy qualification and tax background;
* Excellent systems experience including Microsoft Software;
* Strong tax accounting experience and knowledge;
* Knowledge and experience of real estate tax would be beneficial but not mandatory.
What you'll get in return:
* A day rate of up to £500 per day.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Tasha de Keyser
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.