We are working on an exciting EMEA Senior Employment Tax Manager role in Dublin with a global technology business. This is a one-year fixed term contract that will focus on EMEA governance and controls working closely with the global Employment Tax team, EMEA payroll, HR, Accounting, Reward, Global Mobility and Corporate Tax teams.
The role will cover a wide remit across domestic and international employment tax and reward projects, including advice on tax audits, benefits review to ensure compliance to local tax and reporting regulations. This is a great opportunity to manage and drive new and existing employment tax project working closely with internal stakeholders and external vendors.
* Strong Employment tax experience gained in an established consulting business or Industry
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration or related field, or equivalent practical experience
* Detail oriented, strong analytical skills, self-motivated
* Adaptable, with excellent project management skills
* Customer service oriented
* Excellent stakeholder management skills with a proven track record
* Able to work effectively individually and independently, as well as in teams
* Irish and/or UK employment tax knowledge is preferable
* General knowledge of other EMEA countries' tax systems is a plus
* AITI/ACA qualifications will be considered as a plus
The next step
Please contact Sofia Tsepapadaki for a confidential discussion