With over 50 operational sites across five continents, this industrials giant is a world leader and Nobel Prize winner in Chemistry. Developing materials for use in the electronics, automotive, energy, textiles and construction sectors, it is a Fortune 500 business listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
Following a realignment of the Global Tax Team, a new position has been created in London for a UK and International Tax Specialist with a strong background in corporate tax. As part of this small autonomous team, you will report to the Senior Tax Manager and manage all tax compliance/reporting and projects obligations for UK and other jurisdictions.
Key duties include:
• Preparing the UK corporate tax returns
• Support the Tax Accounting group in their quarterly tax provision process through preparation and review of quarterly tax provisions (US GAAP and IFRS)
• Participate in the full tax life cycle (tax planning, reporting, compliance and enquiries/discussions with local tax authorities) in the UK and other jurisdictions
• Support with adhoc tax planning projects and presentations to Tax leadership and executive management
• Lead projects to improve the tax reporting and compliance processes and software tools.
• ACA/ACCA or equivalent
• Experience working for a multinational organisation
• US GAAP and IFRS tax accounting exposure preferred
• Experience in preparing large corporate tax returns
• Able to manage projects autonomously.
• Some travel internationally
• First class bonus scheme with track record
• Autonomous position with flexible working
• Excellent defined contribution pension scheme
• Prestigious office location in the West End of London
• Private medical.
For a confidential discussion contact Greg Dadson at Nebula Partners.