Description: A well-established media corporation based in Central London is currently seeking a Tax Manager to join their team as the business seeks to optimise its tax position throughout rapid expansion. The role centers around assisting the US-based Head of Tax, by managing all UK taxes for the group as well as International & EMEA elements.
- Ownership of UK corporate tax affairs including managing the corporate tax compliance process.
- Advise on all direct tax matters for the business, including corporate structuring and planning and EMEA withholding tax optimisation.
- Implementation and maintenance with group-wide tax policies
- Assist in the development and maintenance of group TP policy.
- Big 4 or Top Tier training, ACCA/ACA and/or CTA qualified with 1-3 years PQE.
- Previous experience of Alphatax would be beneficial.
- Experience in withholding tax would be beneficial to the role.
- They will also have exemplary interpersonal skills, both written and oral. This is essential to effectively communicate at all levels with clients
and to participate in meetings with purpose.