You will be an integral member of this prestigious FTSE-100 tax team, working closely with the team’s International Tax Director to help manage and optimize the organisation’s tax position. The role will be supporting and advising on a wide range of international tax matters, inclusive of; acquisition structuring, removal of entities and cash repatriation.
- Take responsibility for the implementation/maintenance of International projects for the group.
- Advising the business on the tax implications of corporate decisions.
- Liaising with EU finance managers on day to day compliance matters for 20+ entities.
- Assist with Transfer Pricing projects
- ACA/CTA qualified, with broad international and UK tax experience.
- Big 4 trained - beneficial
- ‘Proactive self-starter’ as the role will be mostly self-governed. Exemplary organisation skills are essential as a result of the roles’ project focus.