International Social Security Manager - PAS
EY’s People Advisory Service (PAS) combines our Human Capital and People & Organisational Change capabilities into an integrated business offering. We advise our clients through complex business challenges relating to the management, deployment, development and evaluation of their people across our three core teams: Workforce Advisory, Reward and Mobility.
EY's International Social Security (ISS) Practice is the number one global provider of social security services. The dedicated ISS team includes ex-social security administration staff and qualified accountants and tax advisors with backgrounds in expatriate tax, immigration and assignment management. The Group manages a global range of Social Security compliance and advisory work relating to individuals moving to and from the UK, and between other countries around the world.
• Deliver - "core" global ISS compliance services as part of a global account service team on each client
• Build relationships - you’ll be the main point of contact for our global clients and will have direct contact with the corporate client as well as the assignees and their families
• Manage – the EY team delivering compliance services (the ISS team in London, the ISS back office team based in the GDS and our EY Global network)
• Manage - the financial metrics on accounts
• Identify - planning for assignments all around the globe to ensure cost-effective reduction/management of employer social security liabilities
• Identify - sales opportunities (for ISS and other PAS sub service lines)
• Advise – on ISS technical with regard to social security compliance obligations and opportunities on a global basis
• Advise – on social security/benefits/healthcare to clients
• Liaise - with government departments, both in the UK and internationally
• Draft - correspondence to clients and take on ad hoc projects
Skills and attributes:
You will be a multi-tasker, yet meticulous in detail. Self-motivation is key. You will be able to utilise your problem-solving skills with focus and drive and you embrace teamwork, whether in a small team or as part of an overall larger group. You should also have excellent organisation and project management skills which enable you to deliver to tight deadlines.
There will be frequent interaction with corporate clients, assignees and EY contacts at all levels and so you must be well-presented, team-oriented and have exceptional all-round communication skills - written, spoken and listening.
Experience in a client-facing role within International Social Security/ NIC / Assignment Management / Expatriate Tax would be beneficial.
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we provide:
• Support, coaching and feedback
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.