My client is looking for an experienced VAT manager to join them in a key function at the heart of their EMEA VAT Compliance & Controllership (VAT C&C) team as a Senior Manager VAT Compliance. The role will include the following responsibilities:
· Ensuring that the group remains VAT compliant - paying the right amount of VAT at the right time;
· Managing a team of VAT experts;
· Working with the Director of VATon strategies to improve the level of assurance in VAT compliance and the efficiency of processes;
· Identifying and mitigating VAT risks within the VAT compliance space;
· Liaising with, and providing support and advice to, Tax colleagues as well as the business and Accounting teams;
· Actively participating in cross functional project launches from scoping through to testing and launch.
The ideal candidate will be a good communicator, a confident Excel user and able to work to tight deadlines. You must be ACA/CTA/ACCA qualified with significant experience of international VAT in either an advisory capacity and/or a compliance environment in particular dealing with the EMEA Regions.