Tax Manager - Global Insurance Broker based in Central London.
Seeking to appoint a Tax Manager who would be able to add support to the Senior Managers, but who would also be given early opportunity to take responsibility for certain areas.
* Preparation and timely submission of UK corporate and VAT tax returns.
* Assistance with transfer pricing issues and thin capitalisation calculations.
* Preparation of current and deferred tax calculations for year end and interim reporting under UK GAAP for UK and overseas companies.
* Preparation of tax notes for statutory accounts of UK companies under UK GAAP.
* Various ad-hoc Employment Tax issues.
* Preparation of responses to queries from HMRC
* Various ad-hoc advisory projects.
* Newly Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CTA) or Part Qualified with 1 or 2 exams left that are keen to learn & develop.
* Open to practice or in-house background.
* Knowledge of One Source corporation tax software would be helpful but is not essential.
* Immediate exposure to a wide range of tax work so the approach you have and your willingness to be involved is more essential than your experience to date.
Please get in touch for a confidential discussion.