A newly created VAT accountant position for a diverse group with a successful portfolio of leading fashion retail brands across various lifestyle and merchandise categories. This is a great role for someone at a qualified/part qualified level with previous VAT experience.
The group owns some of the most successful premium / affordable luxury brands in the UK.
* Responsibility for VAT affairs across EU & America
* Complete VAT reconciliation quarterly (including detailed check to customs declarations) and send to advisors
* Complete VAT return and arrange payment
* Query any sales / commission / VAT differences with relevant teams
* Obtain IAS information from Payroll and send to advisors for submission
* Quarterly Business Survey
* Complete Arrivals Intrastat and send to advisors for submission
* Complete EC Purchases spreadsheet and send to advisors for submission
* Qualified or part qualified tax/accountancy
* Previous VAT experience gained either in industry or in a professional services firm
* Analytical skills with detail orientation
* Strong communication skills and a proactive work ethic
A competitive salary and package