This fast growing PE backed technology business, listed on the NYSE, has operations in two continents and employs more than 5000 people globally. They provide innovative IT products and end to end consulting to world leading brands in Retail, Capital Markets, Media and Banking Groups.
With an open, non-hierarchical management style and a strong ‘can-do’ culture, this company is flourishing in the digital age with double figure growth being achieved year in year out. There is need to add a Tax Manager to the Group Tax function headquartered in UK.
Working closely with the Head of Tax, you will take ownership of the quarterly tax reporting and forecasting process, working closely with Group Finance and other Group Tax team members. Around half of this role will include assistance in various other tax projects which may include M&A, transfer pricing, tax risk and control reviews, R&D claims and tax systems improvements amongst others.
• Leading the reporting and forecasting of taxes across the Group
• Ensuring the Group is compliant with International Accounting Standards as required for Tax
• Managing Group Tax’s relationship with Group Finance and the external auditor
• Improving and streamlining the tax reporting and forecasting processes, including use of technological solutions
• Analysis of drivers of the effective tax rate (including M&A) and competitor analysis
• Leading on other reporting initiatives such as Country by Country Reporting, and Total Tax Contribution
• Assistance with the completion of individual company accounts
• Assistance with a variety of other tax projects
• Proven UK corporate tax background
• ACA/CTA qualified or equivalent
• Able to engage with non-tax colleagues and convert complex tax matters into plain language
• Experience in group consolidated tax reporting, ideally both in practice and in-house
• An ability to work flexibly on a large number of differing projects
• An ability to handle highly confidential information
• An ability to work as part of a small, close-knit team.
• Discretionary bonus
• Defined contribution pension scheme
• Subsidised gym membership
• 25 days annual holiday
• Private medical cover
• Fast-paced, creative working environment.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Rebecca Sheehan directly at Nebula Partners.