Your responsibilities will include:
* Preparation of UK tax returns for existing group companies and acquisitions
* Reviewing of Irish corporation tax returns
* CbCr and CIR reporting
* Calculation of corporation tax payments in the UK and Ireland
* Preparing UK current and deferred tax forecasts for the purposes of quarterly reporting and budgeting
* Preparing monthly tax journals in respect of the UK, Ireland and Germany
* Assisting with quarterly and year-end tax disclosures for the Group's financial statements
* Preparation of tax disclosures for all UK and Irish subsidiary financial statements
* Advisory projects may be across CFCs, transfer pricing, capital allowances claims, R&D incentive schemes, intangibles, leases, financing and transfers of trade and assets
* Building relationships with contacts in the business in order to become the main point of contact for corporation tax queries
* Due diligence work for potential acquisitions
* Keeping abreast of changes in legislation, case law and practice and assisting the Head of Tax with assessing any impact on the business and it's processes, including liaising with professional advisors where required.
This is a very varied role, where you will gain solid exposure across different areas of tax.