Work as an in-house Tax Management Consultant with this leading FTSE100 group. You will work closely with the tax leadership team on a range of global transformation and tax systems projects.
Our client is UK headquartered goods business with a broad range of business operations globally. The continued pace of change towards digitisation and transformation has necessitated the need for a Tax Management Consultant to join the in-house team on a permanent basis. The role will work closely with members of the Tax leadership group on wide range of tax transformation and technology initiatives, with a focus on Indirect Tax (though other tax background will be considered).
This is an ideal role for candidates with a Tax process, systems or Management Consulting background, with a competitive salary on offer for candidates with prior tax transformation experience.
* Develop and implement a tax technology strategy and road-map, as a fundamental enabler of the Group Tax strategy;
* Project manage new initiatives through the development life cycle through to implementation i.e project plans, monitoring activities and communicating with senior stakeholders;
* Develop and implement a continuous improvement model to deliver efficient and controlled tax compliance and decision processes;
* Responsible for ensuring tax data is available, sensitized at source, and integrated end-to-end through business and tax processes;
* Develop and deliver training in tax technology and process improvement;
* Act as a key member of the group tax team, providing ad hoc support where required.
In order to succeed in this challenging role, it is expected that you will have:
* 5 -10 years Tax experience with a particular focus on process, systems and transformation.
* Excellent communication skills, project management and strong commercial decision making.
The next step
Please contact Ben Shepherd for a confidential discussion