An opportunity has arisen for a strong employment tax specialist to join a FTSE 100 multinational group based in their global HQs in Hertfordshire.
The Employment Tax Manager will report to the Head of Payroll Governance and Compliance in the HR/people team, with close links to the tax team as well as partnering with our businesses on employment tax matters. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the employment tax compliance for the UK business as well as working with stakeholders to develop changes to processes and controls to ensure ongoing compliance as required by legislative or business needs.
* Responsible for delivering accurate and timely employment tax compliance tasks, including completion and submission of our PAYE Settlement Agreement.
* Provide technical support to other functions responsible for additional year end compliance, such as Share Schemes and P11D reporting.
* Work with and provide advice to Payroll, Reward, Policy, Colleague Relations and Legal teams as required.
* Work with other functions to review and develop policies and processes to improve working practices and drive efficiency.
* Effective business partnering providing employment tax input into business projects and plans, including the use of technology.
* Maintain and further develop our established working relationship with HMRC on employment tax matters.
* Undertake on site visits to subsidiaries to review compliance and drive efficiencies across other parts of the business.
* Strong knowledge of UK employment tax matters, with experience from a large practice firm or large industry.
* ATT qualification preferred.
* Strong track record of delivering complex projects and managing key stakeholders.
* Able to self-manage workload and work without constant supervision and keep the leadership team updated.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set - please contact Simon Riva
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.