Working alongside the Head of direct tax you will be responsible for managing and reviewing
the compliance and reporting process for this large multi-national group.
* Manage the group's corporate tax accounting for year end reporting, half year reporting budgets and forecasts.
* Review corporate tax compliance prepared by advisors and ensure all correspondence, audits and enquires are responded to appropriately and on time.
* Support on the integration of the global tax reporting software.
Qualifications / Skills
* Degree plus Professional Qualifications (ACA/CTA)
* Skills including IFRS and strong year end consolidated IFRS group tax reporting
* Extensive experience in the management and review of the compliance process
* Ideally experience in software implementation and project management.