Description: You will be an integral member of the UK finance team, working closely with the team’s Head of Tax to help manage and optimize the organisation’s tax position. The role will be supporting with UK tax compliance, reporting and providing corporate tax advisory support across the wide group.
- Preparation of UK direct tax returns and maintaining up to date and accurate details on file
- Dealing with day-to-day queries across VAT, payroll taxes and tax accounting
- Advising the business on the tax implications of corporate decisions.
- Ensure UK tax payments are made on time
- ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified, with experience of reporting under IFRS
- Experience of corporate tax compliance and OneSource or Alphatax
- Exposure to international tax issues, VAT would be advantageous
- Committed team player with a real ‘can-do’ attitude