A global Financial Services company is currently looking to hire a Tax Manager to manage the direct taxes for the group’s entities across the EMEA region.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Financial Services Corporate Tax specialist to develop their career in a dynamic work environment as part of an exceptional firm with over $1.07 trillion in Assets Under Management.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Ensuring that all Corporate Tax compliance across the EMEA region is completed on a timely and accurate basis, covering all direct tax returns and related tax payments;
• Managing and reviewing filing positions and treatment of specific revenues and expenses in the tax returns;
• Liaising with the Head Office tax team to support with the preparation of US tax return/provisions;
• Researching and analysing developments in EMEA tax legislation and guidance to find how it impacts the group across the EMEA region.
What makes a successful candidate?
• Ideally, a formal tax qualification;
• Experience in Corporate Tax for Financial Services;
• Experience in managing and developing other people;
• Strong IT skills, especially Excel;
• Good oral and written communication skills.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply below and a consultant from Wilkinson Partners will be in touch!