Marks Sattin is currently working with a highly reputable business who are recruiting for a Tax Manager. With a forward thinking approach to recruitment and to ensure they are able to adopt to a new approach to working, they are offering the flexibility to work from home for 3 days a week.
Working in the finance team you will take a pro-active approach to ensure tax compliance and best practice is cascaded throughout the finance teams and broader business, whilst remaining alert to risk and opportunities.
* Review and production of corporation tax and liaise with external bodies and internally as necessary.
* Ensure the tax policy is fit for purpose.
* Ensuring that policies, procedures and processes for all aspects of tax are relevant.
* Drive process improvements.
* Liaising with HMRC regarding visits, audits and submissions
This is an exciting new role that will offer the incumbent a fantastic opportunity to shape and develop the tax function, whilst adding value to the business and supporting its ambitious growth plans. Ideally you will qualified ACA, CTA, ACCA, CIMA but this is not a prerequisite.