This fast growing FTSE100 listed technology business has operations in multiple locations across forty territories world wide. This role is newly created as there is a need to expand the tax department.
The Group Tax Team is responsible for strategic tax decisions, group transfer pricing and international tax projects. As such there will be wide exposure to a variety both of UK and overseas tax issues. As International Tax Manager, you will report to the International Tax Director and have principle responsibility for delivering global tax support across the group, ensuring opportunities to deliver value are maximised, risks are managed, and all compliance obligation are dealt with.
The scope of the role includes: working alongside the business and advisors to support with direct and indirect tax compliance to ensure timely filings; supporting with and implementing local tax advisory projects; providing day to day tax support to the business in each territory.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Provide day to day support to the business on direct and indirect tax matters and where relevant employment tax matters
• Provide accurate and timely tax advice and support with delivery and implementation of adhoc tax advisory projects in relation to a range of group wide projects
• Support with the global roll out of group tax strategies
• Support with tax risk management including SAO, implementation of SOx controls and publication of tax strategy
• Monitor and advise on legislation changes
• Assist as necessary with integration of a post acquisition
• Support with interim and year end group reporting and local provisioning, as required
• Support with other group wide reporting obligations such as CbCR
• Work with the finance team and local tax advisors to support with global tax compliance matters
• Direct tax computations and returns for the UK entities
• Transfer pricing entries and documentation
• Support with tax payments, including UK quarterly instalment payment calculations
• Local tax audit and enquiry support.
• Proven UK corporate tax background
• Experience of multinational transfer pricing arrangements preferred
• ACA qualified or equivalent
• Preferably 1-2 years’ tax pqe either in an accounting firm or in-house
• Able to work autonomously and to tight deadlines
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to work independently with limited supervision
• Fast-paced, creative working environment
• Scope to hire an Assistant Tax Manager in time
• Discretionary bonus
• Defined contribution pension scheme
For a confidential discussion contact Greg Dadson at Nebula Partners.