This multinational FTSE100 giant holds a key position in several distinct industrial markets. With operations in every continent, it delivers luxury branded products and high value commodities to costumers all over the worldwide.
The purpose of this role is to support the Head of Tax with a tax transformation project. This role has a focus on global strategic initiatives, team re-design, process centralisation and business partnering team.
• Manage global strategic initiatives, assessing the value generated for the business, considering different options and developing the strategy for the initiative
• Creates and implements the plan of the strategic initiative, including considering the communication required at different levels of the organisation.
• Drives cross border collaboration within the team and build beneficial working relationships
• Supports the Head of Tax to develop the end state vision for managing Group Tax’s compliance obligations, demands from the business and requirements from the tax authorities.
• Supports the Head of Tax to establish a Business Partnering (“BP”) team that acts as a strategic business partner, identifying innovative solutions that delivers value and manages risk.
• ACA/CTA qualified
• Strong Corporate Tax background
• Able to start as soon as possible
• Onsite breakfast and lunch included
• Above average bonus scheme
• Broad international exposure
• 25 days annual leave
• Central London offices
For a confidential discussion please contact Rebecca Sheehan at Nebula Partners directly.