A prestigious private equity house based in the heart of Mayfair are looking for a tax analyst to join their solid tax function.
It's a really exciting opportunity for someone who is at the early stages of their tax career to join an in-house firm which offers study support, progression and a chance to broaden out your tax skill set. Reporting into the Tax Manager.
* Working to tight deadlines, to support all aspects of the funds' Global tax compliance.
* Analysing large data sets in order to problem-solve a variety of tax-related issues.
* Working with a Big 4 provider on the preparation of tax returns (US and other jurisdictions) for corporate and partnership fund entities.
* Prepare complex reconciliations of multiple entity types.
* Supporting the funds' ongoing compliance with FATCA, CRS and other global regulations.
* Assist in documenting process management.
* Balancing with ad-hoc projects as required.
The right candidate will be someone with a strong technical tax background. Highly numerate and analytical who is able to engage with the business. Previous experience working in a financial/numbers orientated environment.
If you are ATT qualified looking to complete your CTA or have ambitions to kick start the ATT exams. They will sponsor and offer support.
Please get in touch if you are interested in finding out more about this position.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.