We are working with a Big 4 firm on a Senior Manager role within their International Pensions team in London. The role will provide advice and assistance on International pensions, dealing with the UK and international tax aspects of these arrangements. You will be managing work related to a wide variety of tax advisory projects, varying from larger strategic projects through to more ad hoc ones across a wide client portfolio.
This is a great opportunity to join a team under growth, add value and develop while operating within a flexible environment that encourages collaboration and wide exposure.
* Proven experience in International Pensions or other People Services Tax such as Expatriate Tax or Reward, gained within Industry or Consulting
* Strong client engagement and management experience with the ability to develop relationships
* Able to take ownership and use initiative to resolve problems
* Good team player with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels
* Strong commercial understanding
The next step
Please contact Sofia Tsepapadaki on & 0207 429 4465 for a confidential discussion.