A leading electronics business based in the Crewe area is looking to hire an In-house European Tax Manager. This is an exciting time to join as the business is performing extremely well.
The client is a leading electronics business and they are looking for an In-house European Tax Manager.
As the In-house European Tax Manager, you will be responsible for working with other members of the tax team on areas including:
* VAT returns
* IPT returns
* Corporate tax computations and returns for the UK group
* Working with overseas tax advisers in relation to the preparation and review of European direct and indirect tax filing
* Quarterly US GAAP reporting
* Tax disclosures for UK statutory accounts
* Tax advisory work including advising on new business deals, transfer pricing, SAO documentation, Brexit, Making Tax Digital, dealing with tax authorities and structuring work
* Opportunity to be involved in tax compliance and advisory work for Asia.
* Supporting the European Tax Director in relation to any new deals, restructuring projects, Brexit and M&A proposing / implementing tax efficient structures.
* Potential responsibility for one other junior member of staff.
* Qualified tax professional (ACA/CTA) or equivalent
* Relevant tax experience from working in practice and/or industry and/or HMRC
£60,000 - £70,000 + 10% bonus + variety of other exciting benefits