Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint Corporate Tax Managers to join their Financial Services team in Dublin, Ireland. You must have significant Corporation Tax experience.
• Responsible for delivering corporation tax services to high profile clients across a broad portfolio
• Managing the delivery of tax projects and the teams within them
• Building and maintaining relationships with clients
• Contributing to winning new work through existing and new clients
• Reporting directly to the Senior Management team including Partners
• AITI qualified or equivalent qualification (ACA/CTA/ACCA/CPA)
• UK tax, Irish tax or corporate tax experience gained in a Commonwealth Jurisdiction (such as Australia, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa or other African/Caribbean jurisdictions or Singapore)
• At least 4 years’ experience in a professional tax environment
• Currently operating at Manager Level within a Tax team
• Strong project Management skills
• Strong delegation skills and the ability to be able to prioritise work
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.