With commercial dealings in dozens of countries worldwide, the organisation is a world leader in its field. Providing solutions to multinational customers all over the world, this business employs more than 25,000 people.
With an evenly split focus, you will report directly to the Regional Head of Tax, with a dotted line to the Regional Tax Manager. The role is primarily focused on supporting the Tax team in delivering a broad range of tax advice to the business and ensuring compliance with all tax filing and payment obligations.
• Supporting the tax team in ensuring that the group’s compliance and reporting activities are completed in a timely manner
• Dealing with initial communication and queries from HMRC and other tax authorities
• Assist with the preparation and tracking of residency certificates
• Assist with both UK indirect and employment tax queries
• Assist with ad hoc projects
• Develop relationships with tax and finance teams
• Graduate preferred / Part qualified accountant
• Good IT literacy skills (Microsoft packages in particular Excel)
• The ability to work within and across teams, understanding and managing those teams’ different priorities and expectations
• Confidence to question & challenge
For a confidential discussion please contact Alin Brekke at Nebula Partners