Founded in 2005 and recently listed on the FTSE, this organisation is experiencing impressive growth. Operating within the energy sector across 18 countries and 3 continents, their investment strategy is focused on underserved markets and assets at attractive values. Reporting to a well respected Global Head of Tax this position is a high profile role within the organisation.
Based in their Corporate Head office in Vienna, and responsible for a team of 2 direct and 2 indirect reports you will be responsible for overseeing, designing and improving the domestic and global tax accounting and compliance process. Overall tax responsibilities include tax accounting, tax filing, European local statutory reporting and tax compliance processes.
* Review and manage consolidated and subsidiary quarterly income tax provisions and deferred tax calculations including related footnote disclosures;
* Lead tax accounting aspects of current and future IFRS accounting changes;
* Assist with management reporting and modelling of the ETR and cash taxes;
* Oversee, prepare and review purchase accounting activities, as needed;
* Assist as needed on acquisition due diligence and integration activities as well as business support initiatives;
* Lead or assist with other special projects e.g M&A transactions and process improvements to identify and implement best practice;
* Communication with external auditors and tax advisors;
What's on offer:
* Generous salary plus very competitive bonus structure
* Full relocation assistance
* European travel with an annual trip to South America
* Full private medical insurance plus additional benefits
* 25 days holiday plus 13 public holidays