Wilkinson Partners are working with a market-leading accounting firm who are looking for a Corporate Tax Manager to work as a member of their client service team. The successful candidate will provide Corporate Tax Advisory and Compliance services to the firm’s Public Sector clients.
Various responsibilities of this role will include:
- Working with specialists to deliver expertise to the local market
- Co-ordinating tax payments, loss relief, capital allowances, group relief and other claims
- Supervising junior members of staff, primarily with the preparation of tax computations and tax payment advice
- Being the principal contact with clients on day to day tax matters
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities
They ideal candidate should be CTA/ACA/ACCA qualified, or have an equivalent qualification, and will have prior Corporate Tax experience. Having experience of working in the charity or not for profits sector is preferred, however this is not essential.
To explore this exciting opportunity further please apply online via eTaxjobs, or contact Claire Gallacher at Wilkinson Partners for more information.