Global Mobility Senior Manager - Financial Services Tax Consulting
Big 4 Professional Services Firm
Our Client, a leading Professional Services Firm in London have an opportunity in their Financial Services practice for a full-time senior manager who specialises in Global Mobility.
The successful candidate should be passionate about client service delivery, providing advice that is both technically correct and fit for purpose. They should be highly motivated and will ideally have prior business development experience. Strong communications skills are essential both internally and out in the external market as is solid financial management skills. The team is growing and the senior manager will play a vital role in their continued development.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with global mobility experience who may be looking to focus on consulting opportunities and a more market focused role.
As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to
• Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above
• Be involved in the financial management of clients
• Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
• Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
• Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
• Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
• Train, coach, and supervise team members