Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work. To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
As Senior Tax Analyst, Transfer Pricing - CoE, you will will support Transfer Pricing CoE team in documentation of Eaton’s worldwide transfer pricing strategy, including performance of functional and financial analyses, studying comparables and documenting results.
Your main duties:
- Identify and analyze intercompany transactions
- Support Transfer Pricing CoE in development of functional and financial analyses as well as comparable searches
- Support Transfer Pricing CoE in collection of data needed for and preparation of transfer pricing analyses and documentation as required under tax laws of the various jurisdictions in which Eaton operates
- Conduct industry/market analyses
- Provide support on ad-hoc projects and activities depending on the business needs
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or Business or related fields (other degrees will be considered if relevant experience in transfer pricing, tax or finance). Masters degree and/or professional qualification (CPA, CFA, or other) is a plus.
- In case of a Bachelor degree, must have first working experience (up to three years) in international tax, transfer pricing, audit or finance, gained from either a similar position in industry or in a consulting environment.
- Fluent in the use of standard software, such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint, including experience in financial modeling. Also, must be able to learn Eaton’s databases, financial reporting and forecasting systems. Experience with company databases (e.g Amadeus, Osiris, Compustat, or others) is a plus.
- Able to clearly communicate, orally and in writing. Candidate must be fluent in English. Knowledge of another European language is a plus.
- Interpersonal skills – Must interact effectively with people, both inside and outside the Company, who have diverse backgrounds, languages and different objectives.
- Strong analytical skills. Must be organized and have effective time management skills.
- Tax law – Statutes, regulations, court decisions and tax treaties must be interpreted and fully understood.
- Accounting – Because the tax laws are applied to financial transactions, this professional must know how transactions are recorded and reported on the books, and how and where tax accounting rules differ from book accounting rules. Also, it is necessary to analyze complex transactions to determine what tax laws apply.
- Language skills—Fluency in more than English will be valuable, as documentation is often required in local country language (German, Spanish, French, and Chinese are especially helpful).
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Permanent contract in fast growing global company
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No