Rare role at this level in the West region – this is a small team where you’ll work closely with the VAT Senior Manager on the continued development of the VAT service line. Your responsibilities will include:
• Advising clients on non-contentious areas of VAT compliance and assisting senior VAT specialists in other aspects of VAT compliance and planning.
• Internal technical support and training
• Assist and advise in the preparation and review of VAT returns prepared on behalf of clients.
• Assisting and advising audit teams on VAT matters raised from statutory audits.
• Assisting and advising senior VAT specialists in due diligence and other corporate finance projects.
• To assist in the organisation, preparation and delivery of VAT training and update courses to clients and contacts.
• Jointly presenting other external courses as part of a mixed specialist team.
• Occasional speaking at third party seminars and conferences.
• Regular attendance at internal and external seminars and conferences.
• Develop and build relationships with other professionals, tax and accounting specialists in industry
• Assist in the preparation of articles for external newsletters and technical bulletins.
• Attending local “networking” events.
If this sounds like you, then it would be great to hear from you to discuss the team and the set up here.