A leading Fortune-500 technology business is seeking an International Tax Director as part of an on-going international expansion of their finance function.
Applicants should have strong international experience with excellent project management, and ideally already have in-house experience within tech/manufacturing/FMCG.
- Global oversight of multiple projects, including localised audit defence, managing ETR, re-organisation and M&A, PE exposure
- Provide advice for the group on the latest developments on international tax law and their impact on group operations
- Line management for a mid to senior level team, ensuring cohesiveness in knowledge and project responsibility along with monitoring CPD
- Play a lead in international indirect tax projects as and when they arise
- Build relationships with the wider finance group, raising taxes profile within the group and educating across key functions such as sales
- ACA/CTA/ADIT qualified or equivalent with at least 8 years PQE in international and UK tax
- A Big 4 background with at least one in-house role would be highly beneficial
- Broad experience across a variety of internationally facing taxes is essential