Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm based in Bermuda to appoint a US Tax Senior Manager.
• Responsible for a portfolio of multi-billion dollar financial services clients
• Manage a team of US Tax professionals while contributing to technical research & planning
• Lead client engagements and present marketing materials to new clients
• Reporting to Directors and Partners on major tax advisory and structuring projects
• Train, evaluate and mentor staffThe Candidate
• Bachelor’s Degree with a specialisation in Accounting/Taxation or law
• At least 6 years’ relevant US Tax experience gained within a Global Accountancy Firm, consultancy or law firm
• Experience of a Financial Services client base (hedge funds, private equity funds, investment partnerships or Insurance companies preferred)
• US CPA or member of the Bar admitted to practice law in a US jurisdiction
• Strong staff management experience and leadership skills
For further information on this role or other offshore/international tax opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.