A multinational is looking to hire a transfer pricing manager for their office based in Surrey. Working alongside the Head of tax and global head of compliance, you will be the point of contact for transfer pricing issues and provide support to group, regional and country finance staff. Your presence will be required in the office 2 days a week (Tuesday and Wednesday) and you are free to work either from home or a number of their London/South East offices.
This role would suit someone who is keen to take ownership of transfer pricing, and whilst there is an initial emphasis on compliance, there will be ample opportunity to take on further project work.
Responsibilities will include:
* Responsibility for the preparation of Master File and Local File documentation, including monitoring global TP compliance and leading the preparation of the required documentation (some of this will be prepared by the TP Manager; some of this will be outsourced).
* Ensuring that existing transfer pricing analysis (functional & economic analysis, benchmarking etc) for intercompany transactions is reviewed and updated as required;
* Review of intercompany recharges to ensure consistency with TP policy and accuracy of implementation.
* Working with Group Treasury to set internal financing terms.
* Providing assistance with global transfer pricing audits and tax authority reviews;
* Ensuring that changes in transfer pricing laws and practices, and group policies, are assessed and communicated internally on a timely basis.
If you have strong transfer pricing experience operating at the manager/ senior manager level and are interested in taking ownership of transfer pricing inhouse, the client would be open to individuals coming from professional and inhouse backgrounds.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.