An immediately recognisable retail business with excellent global presence is currently seeking a Tax Manager on a part-time basis (3 or 4 days a week) to set up their taxes in-house. This is a newly created role and is an extremely rare opportunity to join a collaborative team with broad responsibilities and exposure.
- Partnering with external advisors on the preparation, review and submission of corporate tax returns
- Assist with all tax matters on an ad hoc basis, including but not limited to: transfer pricing, VAT, CFC reviews
- Assisting with quarterly and yearly group tax reporting
- Assist with all tax structuring and advisory work.
- Working within a highly collaborative finance team
- ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified preferably within a Top 20 practice
- Knowledge of IFRS 101 and 102 tax planning and structuring
- Organised, technical and able to quickly establish relationships across the group and team, able to work in a collaborative manner