I am currently supporting a leading multinational asset management house that are looking for an inter national tax specialist to join their team in London. The organisation is facing a range of exciting challenges from an international tax perspective (such as brexit) but the position will also have a heavy focus on the firms continued overseas expansion. This is an excellent opportunity for someone that is looking for a broad varied role with a far reaching truly international focus.
- Manage tax risk in respect to the groups overseas activities (including PE risk).
- Relationship management with external tax service providers (primarily big four).
- Ensure compliance with transfer pricing and country by country reporting elements of OECD BEPS,
including the design,development and implementation of appropriate transfer pricing policies and
- Manage tax aspects of Brexit planning and overseas expansion.
- Provide tax advice to the business on overseas operations.
- ACA, ACCA, or CTA coupled with a degree within a relevant subject matter
- Minimum of 4 or 5 years of post qualified experience.
- This position will be highly visible so an approachable personality and first class communications
skills are key.
-Experience of international tax compliance and structuring.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for high profile varied position in one of the worlds leading asset management houses. For more information please contact Chris Purwin