The work we do with our clients is hugely important. They rely on us to make sure they understand the complex and ever-changing tax system. Join us and you'll help manage clients' global indirect tax risks, providing innovative tax solutions and advice to your clients. You'll help them to understand their indirect tax position and better manage their tax risk. And in turn you'll help them achieve their business goals, enable them to grow sustainably and in turn help to shape a vibrant economy.
What you'll be doing:
* you'll have a solid foundation of some years of practical experience in consulting clients on complex VAT issues
* you'll be a sound deliverer of outstanding project work to time and to budget
* you'll have a demonstrable track record of effective team working
* you'll have experience of generating your own project work with clients
* you'll be adept at sharing knowledge and assisting the development of new recruits
* you'll have experience with innovative industries in sectors, such as biotechnology and life sciences
* you'll be able to service a variable client portfolio ranging from international businesses to not-for-profit organisations
* you'll be willing to travel and collaborate with the wider regional tax team.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.