I am currently recruiting a corporate tax manager for a leading FMCG business based in Manchester. Reporting directly into the Group Tax Manager, this is an excellent opportunity with a breadth of responsibilities. The business is undergoing a period of substantial growth, making this is an excellent time to be joining the group.
- Constantly assess the group’s tax position in a period of acquisitions and mergers, advising on adjustments and possible implementations.
- Managing relationships with external stakeholders alongside ensuring timely corporate and indirect tax compliance
- Manage the corporate tax reporting and compliance process, ensuring localised teams are liaising with relevant tax authorities and submitting in a timely manner.
- ACA/CTA qualified with international experience in a top tier practice or large corporate environment.
- At least 2-4 years post-qualified experience.
- Confidence to work autonomously whilst liaising with a variety of teams.