This leading mid-tier firm of chartered accountants is looking for a new Employment Tax Assistant Manager to join their growing London team. This position offers the exciting opportunity to join a firm with the expertise of a larger practice in a close-knit and friendly atmosphere, where your accomplishments and achievements can be recognised. The client base of the firm ranges from high-net-worth individuals to larger businesses and charities/not-for-profits.
This role requires candidates to understand and work within the firm's procedures with a high level of autonomy and responsibility from day one. Personal development is at the heart of this firm's structure and the successful candidate will be offered support to undertake the CTA (unless already attained).
Responsibilities will include:
• Providing an efficient and proactive service to the firm's clients to ensure satisfaction
• Producing work of the required standard in a timely manner for review by Senior Managers, Directors and Partners
• Researching technical issues and demonstrating good working knowledge of the legislation
• Looking after your own client portfolio, including billing management
• Assisting clients with technical matters
The successful candidate will:
• Preferably be ATT qualified or with an equivalent level of proven experience
• Have a minimum of 3 years experience within employment tax in a client-facing environment
• Possess a sound working knowledge of the legislation and HMRC guidelines
• Be experienced in employer compliance review, due diligence, P11D compliance, PAYE Settlement Agreements, Termination payment, employment status, and preparing client reports
• Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Have effective time management and organisational skills
• Be able to take initiative to resolve issues
• Have good IT and communication skills
• Be committed to personal development
Apply now through etaxjobs for more information.