A leading professional services firm is looking for a talented Private Client Assistant Manager with experience advising on personal tax matters for a variety of high-net-worth individuals, to be based in Leeds. The firm is a market leader in UK Tax, and this position has arisen following exceptional growth and success in recent years. The firm works with a diverse client base, ranging from executives of multinational corporations to professional athletes and entertainers, who may be tax resident in multiple jurisdictions.
This firm prides itself on creating a friendly and supportive work environment, offering its employees unrivalled opportunities for career development and advancement. The successful candidate will benefit from a very generous compensation package alongside a range of flexible working options to achieve a comfortable work-life balance.
• Running a portfolio, to include tax compliance and advice, and acting as first point of contact for your clients.
• You will be strongly encouraged to develop relationships with them
• Drafting advice, ranging from short e-mails to long and complex reports, often covering other taxes such as CT, VAT & SDLT. This will often involve reading legislation and commentaries, and consulting with the firm's network of specialists.
• Coordinating the advice provided by other tax skills sets and where appropriate, overseas offices.
• Carrying out detailed technical research in a variety of areas
• There will be some involvement in business development activities; however, initially this will involve researching targets and supporting proposals
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, qualities and experience:
• Appropriate professional qualification e.g. ACA/ACCA/CTA or equivalent.
• Experience working with entrepreneurial businesses or tax specialist with prior experience of working in a similar environment with exposure to varied advisory assignments
• Must be driven, ambitious and enthusiastic.
• Ability to develop and maintain client relationships
• Good social skills, numerical ability, problem-solving, and written English.
• A strong desire to learn
• High level of analytical skills and a commercial approach to resolving issues and providing a advice
• Strong interpersonal skills are required in addition to strong oral and written communication skills .
Apply through etaxjobs now for more information.