We are currently working with a boutique tax law firm, whose unique business model sees them working in tandem with other law firms who do not have their own internal tax departments. Whereas many law firms seek tax advice from accountants or barristers, our client’s understanding of the workings of a solicitors practice ensures a natural fit and seamless delivery on the projects they undertake. Their lawyers have many years of experience at top City law firms, and the quality of their expertise is highly valued by the firms they work with.
Our client has experience substantial growth over the past few months, and are seeking to add a part-time tax lawyer to handle the increased work-flow. This is a rare opportunity that offers genuinely part-time hours at rates that reflect those paid at top City firms.
• A part-time position that will offer approximately 12-14 hours a week, with scope for additional work as and when desired.
• The opportunity to work flexibly from home, or from the London based office at the candidate’s preference.
• The freedom to accept and reject assignments, although the successful candidate will show the willingness to service a variety of
• A senior tax lawyer, from 6 PQE up to partner level.
• Experience of working at a well-regarded City firm.
• Excellent tax experience, especially in corporate M&A and property taxes, with expertise in SDLT being desirable.
• The ideal candidate will be London based, although this is not necessary if the candidate is prepared to travel to London when required.