We are currently working with a boutique tax law firm, whose unique business model sees them working in tandem with other law firms who do not have their own internal tax departments. Whereas many law firms seek tax advice from accountants or barristers, our client’s understanding of the workings of a solicitors practice ensures a natural fit and seamless delivery on the projects they undertake. Their lawyers have many years of experience at top City law firms, and the quality of their expertise is highly valued by the firms they work with.
Our client has experience substantial growth over the past few months, and are seeking to add a part-time tax lawyer to handle the increased work-flow. This is a rare opportunity that offers genuinely part-time hours at rates that reflect those paid at top City firms.
Our client is currently offering a unique and exciting role for a Senior Tax Lawyer (6 years+ PQE-Partner) to join its team of City trained tax lawyers in an entrepreneurial and dynamic business.
• High degree of flexibility with London office or home working arrangements possible.
• Contract options of 10-20 hours a week available.
• Remuneration is at top City rates on a pro rata basis
• Whilst the role does not require the successful candidate to bring existing clients, our client offers excellent profit sharing arrangements to those lawyers that do wish to originate business and grow their own client following.
The role is ideally suited to a motivated and outgoing Senior Tax Lawyer that wants to work in a fast growing firm, with a focus on business commerciality as well as tax expertise.
The role offers excellent client contact and relationship management opportunities , so strong client-facing skills are a must have.
The Successful Candidate
• Outstanding academic qualifications
• Minimum of 6 Years PQE experience at a well regarded City firm (Top 20 preferred)
• Excellent technical tax ability
• Strong experience in a broad range of tax disciplines, including: Corporate Tax (M&A), Property Tax and Private Client
• Highly motivated and independent
• Strong team player
• Enjoys client facing role
• Strong networking skills
• London based (preferable; we would also consider lawyers based elsewhere in the UK)
If you are passionate about what you do and want greater flexibility and fulfilment in your life, apply now for more details.