A Global Asset Management firm is looking for an additional tax resource in the UK, primarily to support the Head of Tax. Given the geographical spread of locations they operate in, the role is by its nature different every day. A flexible approach to working with different projects and people is therefore essential.
Responsibilities will include:
* involvement in the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken;
* owning the end to end process for the compliance & reporting obligations of the UK and international businesses;
* understanding and documenting the transfer pricing policies that exist throughout the business as well as keeping abreast of legislative development/trends;
* working with a wide range of internal clients and professional service firms across multiple jurisdictions, time zones and business lines;
* providing insightful, industry specific advice to stakeholders on a range of tax issues;
* ACA / ACCA / CA / CTA / law or equivalent qualification (or breadth of knowledge equivalent);
* a thorough understanding of UK direct tax issues;
* experience of working in a compliance and reporting environment;
* tax audit experience;
* relationship management skills with the ability to manage stakeholder expectations;
* the ability to identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and know when to escalate;
* desire to take on responsibility and broaden the scope of the role, into areas such as VAT and product tax.
The next step:
Please contact Paul Kempton on 020 7429 4416 or firstname.lastname@example.org to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity.