We are looking to recruit a new Tax Manager to take responsibility for the Asset Management/funds division of our client.
The role would sit with the Funds team in the London office and provide assistance to the fund team in product development (fund as well as product design).
The role would help ensures that our client:
- Extract efficiencies in our use of advisers by ensuring targeted questions are asked and recycle knowledge that
has been learned on previous fund launches
- Support the Fund team in new product development from initial feasibility through to sense checking with
external advisers, detailed implementation, production of client documentation and launch
- Remain up to date with changes to reporting and fund tax compliance and ensure that any requirements are
met (usually by third party providers)
- Adopt a consistent tax risk mitigation strategy for all funds from development through to maturity and monitor
compliance with these policies
- Mitigate tax risk for the group - mainly indirect taxes and transfer pricing.