The leading household name in based in Uxbridge, is looking for a contractor for 12 months.
The role will function as primary contact for UK & Ireland corporate tax matters as well as assisting the Senior Tax Manager in coordinating internal international tax reporting process. While there will be a focus on UK & Ireland work could involve any territory or jurisdiction.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Group tax reporting
• Co-ordinate and collate international input into US tax reporting cycle
• Conduct primary review of tax reporting data for completeness, appropriateness and accuracy
• Work with senior tax management to ensure reviews are undertaken and sign-offs are achieved on a timely basis
• Submit data to US tax team on a timely basis
• Prepare main UK & Ireland statutory accounts tax disclosures using provided template and review minor entities prepared by the Finance teams
• Drive timely and accurate preparation of UK & Ireland corporate tax returns
• Work with Finance to refine and improve tax pack data for our outsourced providers
• Ensure contemporaneous transfer pricing documentation is maintained
• Work with external advisors
• Co-ordinate SAO process and ensure filings are accurate and submitted on a timely basis
• Participate in CiT planning and advisory matters with various members of the tax team
What do we need from you?
• Accountancy and/or tax qualification
• Professional experience; minimum 3 years tax post qualification experience (preferably blend of Big 4 and in-house taxation), robust understanding of Direct tax and good group tax reporting experience
• Some travel involved
• US GAAP experience would be beneficial, but not essential
• TP experience would be useful
• Spanish or French would be desirable
For more information please contact Debbie Hills