Marks Sattin Executive Search provides the highest calibre Chief Financial Officers and Finance Directors to a diverse portfolio of clients, spanning a broad range of industries, ownership models, and locations.
We work in a fast-paced industry which rewards hard work and persistence. We are seeking candidates who embody those values to supplement our team as an executive resourcer.
Our role represents an outstanding opportunity to work at the top end of the market in a highly successful organisation. This position carries the potential to develop into a results based bonus earning consultant role, and is the ideal place from which to kick start a career in executive search and recruitment.
What will you be doing?
This role's responsibilities are broad, and ultimately you will support the Director of Executive Search in all aspects of the recruitment process:
* Work with the Director to identify and approach candidates for our retained search assignments
* Track and analyse all UK private equity transactions, develop an expert knowledge of the executive market and client world
* Assess businesses, industries, and trends, including full market mapping, to indentify potential sources of business and candidates
* Make the first research calls approaching candidates - gaining critical information, assessing their suitability, selling the role's prospects and building interest in opportunities
* Field general office calls, maintain working knowledge of the office 'goings on' and use initiative when dealing with candidates or clients
* Arrange interviews and meetings whilst maintaining the highest level of discretion and organisation
* Manage all new candidate registrations, maintain and search database
* Preparation of accurate and persuasive pitch proposals for potential clients alongside the marketing team
* Writing and placing recruitment adverts for vacancies
* Office administrative support and diary management
* Regular briefings for Director to ensure their preparation in advance of client and candidate meetings
* Experience in an office environment
* Happy working at pace and the resilience to multitask and prioritise under pressure
* High level of professionalism and service when interacting with clients and candidates
* Capable of individual and team work - you could well be responsible for managing a small team
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent written communication
* Eye for detail, approach every task with diligence and care
* Comfortable with extensive use of IT, particularly Microsoft Word and Outlook