Taking a senior position within this business tax (corporate tax) team, this opportunity is varied and will play to the strengths of an aspirational Senior Tax Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Managing a portfolio of client's and providing corporate tax advice
* Identifying opportunities within the client portfolio
* Close liaison with Partners
* Appraisals and monitoring staff performance
* Getting involved in business development activities
To be considered for this position you will be qualified ACA/ACCA and or CTA and have corporate tax experience gained from the profession and/or industry. You will be able to demonstrate a track record of providing corporate tax advice and of managing staff and clients; and also show skills towards business development and growing a business.
Joining a prestigious firm, this opportunity lends itself to a Corporate Tax Manager who is keen to progress to a senior level, or to a Senior Tax Manager looking for a fresh challenge.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.